1. Finish everything I’ve been assigned for a month for my Relief Society calling.
2. Stick to my daily cleaning rules for 1 month.
3. Put names to faces of 70 Relief Society sisters
-35 on 1/17/12
4. Grow a successful garden
5. Make a special gift for Ethan, just because I love him.
6. Cook a new food once a month
7. Sew three articles of clothing
8. Make/do something from pinterest every week.
9. Read at least one book a month
-January: Jacob T. Marley, by R. William Bennett
-February: Being George Washington, by Glenn Beck
10. Reach my weight goal and maintain it until the end of the year.
11. Reach a weight of 150 lbs. by Easter
12. Reach a weight of 145 lbs. by July 4th
13. Reach a weight of 140 lbs. by Halloween
14. Reach a weight of 135 lbs. by New Year’s Eve
15. Make a new decoration for the following holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, 4th of July
16. Visit three new places in MS
17. Read the news once a week
18. Exercise every weekday for a month
19. Attend the temple at least twice
20. Practice piano at least twice a week
21. Perform a random act of kindness for a stranger.
22. Go on at least three hikes
23. Make a fruit or vegetable side dish with every dinner for two weeks
24. Do something nice for Brenda and her family 6 times.
-Took them cookie dough brownies
25. Get my visiting teaching done before the half way point in the month.
26. Invite people over at least once a month
27. Sew Erik's Halloween costume
28. Expand our year supply at least once a month
29. Eat three servings of fruits and veggies every day for a week
30. Eat three servings of fruits and veggies every day for a month
31. Drink at least 6 glasses of water everyday
32. Host a meeting for each RS club
33. Sew a shower curtain
34. Have a special dinner for Valentine’s Day
35. Go camping
36. Make a new kind of cake from scratch
37. Finish Reading the New Testament
38. Read the Book of Mormon
39. Have family scriptures every day for one month
40. Have family prayer everyday for one month
41. Follow our Christmas Advent Calendar
42. Read the entire Ensign every month
43. Learn 6 new hairstyles
44. Go on a picnic/cookout
45. Complete one quilt
46. Read my scriptures every day for 2 weeks
47. Read my scriptures every day for a month
48. Teach Erik at least 6 signs
49. Stay within our budget in every category for one month.
50. Cook a three course meal for no reason but the fun of it.
51. Knit something
52. Make a decoration for each room of the house.
53. Keep my porch swept clean for 2 weeks.
54. Visit our family
55. Have FHE every week for a month
56. Take “formal” portraits of Erik
57. Visit New Orleans
58. Visit Atlanta, GA
59. Post on my blog at least once a week for a month
60. Visit Nauvoo, IL
61. Write in my journal at least once a week.
62. Exercise daily (weekdays) for two weeks
63. Exercise daily (weekdays) for one month
64. Get a scholarship for Ethan
65. Make a Christmas present for all my family members
66. Write a letter to Steve once a month
67. Call and write to Betsy every month
68. Become better friends with the neighbors
69. Make a pillow case to match Erik’s quilt
70. Use the vinyl lettering from Aunt Melanie to make a wall hanging for Erik’s room
71. Finish Erik’s stocking
72. Learn enough sign language to have a conversation
73. Have a conversation with Judy in sign language
74. Read the lesson for Relief Society every Sunday for a month
75. Write or call both my sets of Grandparents every month
76. Complete this list (to 100) of things I want to do this year.